Friday, January 12, 2007

Reh Dogg

I really don't know how to introduce this clip.... But you know, upon further reflection, I think that maybe I should just let it speak for itself.

My friend Dave introduced me to Reh Dogg, perhaps the greatest hip-hop/R&B star to ever exist. His first single is called "Why Must I Cry?" and it is fan-fucking-tastic.

Please, enjoy:

I want to stress that this guy is very, very much real. He's not joking around or doing this for laughs. I think there might be something wrong with him ala Wesley Willis or Daniel Johnston. I mean, he's gotta be crazy, or a tard, or both. He has to be.

I'll be sure to update you on Reh Dogg once I find out more about him...

This is too good to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home