Thursday, January 4, 2007

Donald vs. Rosie: Round 3 - FIGHT!

I cannot believe that this "feud" is still going on. Is Donald Trump serious? I mean, I guess if he's doing this purely for publicity, it is kind of awesome. In that case, the dude clearly has a sense of humor. And the fact that Rosie isn't even bothering any longer to quit stuffing her face for a minute and actually respond to this douche is what makes it that much funnier.

But something tells me he's fucking serious...



The only thing funnier than (or sadder?) than that is Rosie's blog. Have you seen this thing?? It looks like it was written by a 14-year-old chick with a learning disability discovering what it's like to keep a journal for the first time. I'm so depressed by this.

http://www.rosie.com

Check out the "Ask Rosie" section for especially painful responses from our favorite fat down syndromed friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home