Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Hawkeyes? More like Suck-eyes.

From Andrew Fixell:

I've rooted for the Iowa Hawkeyes for as long as I can remember. Maybe I love Iowa because my grandfather was a diehard fan who attended the school over 60 years ago. Or maybe it was because I thought "Hawkeyes" was just a really cool name. But if you watched the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on Tuesday night and you didn’t immediately become a fan of Boise State, you deserve to be hanged and have it caught on a cell phone camera for the world to see. Or something to that extent.

Take a look at what I mean:



QB Jared Zabransky faked a pass to the right, pulled the ball around his back, and handed off to running back Ian Johnson for a successful Modified Statue of Liberty play (which is more rare than a solar eclipse...or a non-anti-semitic Mel Gibson comment).

To see the plays leading up to the two-point conversion check this link out.

Ha, and Ian Johnson proposes to his girlfriend after the conversion...how sweet.

I'll never stop loving my Hawkeyes--but after Tuesday night’s game, I think I’ve developed a little extra room in my heart for Boise State (Cue "Full House" music).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

November 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home