Friday, January 5, 2007

Britney Spears? Hell yeah, I'd tear that sh... UGH!! WTF??



ugh. ugh.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I seriously want to vomit.

I cannot believe I once wanted to fuck this. Badly.

This is devastating.

Sure, Brit's been looking pretty awful lately, but this is just... this is some next level shit. This is like, The Matrix-level mind-blowing.

On the other hand, I am so relieved that she looks like this now. Because Britney Spears singlehandedly RUINED girls for me for about 4 years. I'm not kidding. Do you remember this Britney?



Jeeeeesus. I would have destroyed that shit.













And consequentially, as a naive teenager, I foolishly began to compare all females to this completely fabricated and fleeting image the pop star put forth. "Wow, so this is what I should be aiming for physically in a woman," I reasoned.

Too bad it DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST.

But this does:









Wow. Reality bites.











And thank God for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home