Tuesday, February 20, 2007

American Idol
my new favorite lifestyle

For the third year in a row, I am superfuckingtimberlakepsyched for the live portion of American Idol. Not because of Simon's fat girl titties, Paula's sad life, or even Randy's racially biased commenting (which actually comes in second on my list of favorite Idol-related things, dawg (unless you're white, dude).

No, my superfuckingtimeberlakegiganticbonerpsyched-ness comes from a little site I've mentioned before called TradeSports.

Yes, it's once again time...to...BET ON IDOL!!!

The top 24 is set, the lines have been established, and Chris with the crazy hair is the clear favorite out of the gate. Something I don't have a problem with. I'm actually a little disappointed - I was hoping that gambling America would sleep on him a little bit, letting me get in on him early (like I did with Taylor last year.... Yes, that's right...TradeSports deposited some delicious crispy greens in my account after last year's show).

You can bet as little as $0.50 in some cases - so it's really not a big deal to play along. And it makes the show 6 buzillion times more interesting.

Soooooo....get your asses over to TradeSports and sign up for your own account and get betting! That Jersey slut Antonella Barba will be ripe for betting against in about two weeks. I can't wait to see her big Italian-American tears drip down her face as Simon tells her to blow him because she's not good for anything else. Other than making me money, of course....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home